We continue to closely monitor industry-leading health and safety recommendations and are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our teams, our community and you. Here are some of the steps we are currently taking:
Hygiene + Cleaning Standards:
- Our entire restaurant and space are thoroughly sanitized and disinfected on a daily basis and throughout the day.
- Other ‘high touch’ areas are monitored and sanitized every 30 minutes.
- All tables and chairs are wiped down between use with high grade government approved disinfectant.
- Our staff are required to wear protective face masks during service.
- Approved hand sanitizer stations are available at the front door and throughout the restaurant for guests to use.
Prevention + Physical Distancing Measures:
- Our staff are committed to daily health declarations indicating they are symptom free.
- Our staff complete a contact tracing addition by noting their clock in and clock out times, daily.
- Our staff execute social distancing within the workplace, when absolutely possible, each and every shift.
- Floor markers have been applied to assist in the flow of foot traffic and ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Operating procedures have been revised to fully comply with directives issued by Ontario Health Offices and Toronto Public Health.